GBAHB produces and hosts public and member events. The primary objective of public events is to connect GBAHB members directly with a broad range of potential customers by mass marketing these events to the public. Through the Parade of Homes, the Home Building & Remodeling Showcase, the Fall Community & Home Tour and other public events, the GBAHB brings qualified, potential customers directly to you. Member events are designed to provide business-to-business opportunities within the residential construction industries. In this context, you are able to reach out to other members and potential customers within the home building and remodeling profession. These events allow builders to meet with companies that can help them complete jobs. And they help associates promote products and services directly to home builders and remodelers. View Event Calendar.
General Membership Meetings
The GBAHB offers General Membership Meetings for members to gain valuable knowledge on topics important to the home building industry. These meetings typically draw large crowds of builders and associates and provide the perfect opportunity to network and learn more about other GBAHB members. Examples of recent program topics include:
• Managing Your Online Reputation
• The Future of YOUR Association
• Housing & Economic Forecast
In addition to the association’s regular general membership meetings, the GBAHB adds value to your membership by offering a wide variety of specialty events. The following is a sampling of a few GBAHB specialty programs:
• Fast Pitch Selling Event (pictured left) - Participating associate members are guaranteed five minutes face time with the area’s top builders and/or remodelers.
• Builder Appreciation Night - Also known as the Home Building & Remodeling Showcase Kick-Off Party, this event draws the largest number of builders than any other association event.
• Associate Appreciation Night - This event is free to all associate members and gives you a chance to relax as the builders of the GBAHB say thank you with an evening to remember.
Keeping members educated on the latest home building industry issues is a priority of the GBAHB. From Muddy Boots Builder Education to NAHB designation courses, the GBAHB provides a full menu of educational offerings to enhance your technical and operational know-how; and establish and build on a true competitive advantage for your business. Examples of recent topics include:
• Builder/Architect Copyright Issues
• The Future of Lead Generation
People who work hard often also like to play hard. And if there is one thing the GBAHB knows how to do well, it’s have fun! Association members enjoy socializing with old friends and making new ones along the way. The GBAHB offers social, fun events of all kinds for members to enjoy. Here are a few examples:
• A Night at the Ballpark - Members enjoy a family-friendly night at the Barons game at Regions Field.
• Annual Steak Cookout presented by the GBAHB Remodelers. Enjoy a delicious filet mignon, decadent sides and complimentary cocktails.
• Chili Cook-Off presented by the Professional Women in Building - This event is sure to bring the heat with an assortment of tasty chili recipes, prepared for your enjoyment by fellow GBAHB members!
Raise your Profile by Sponsoring
These events wouldn’t be possible without the support of our sponsors. The GBAHB members understand the importance of sponsorship and recognize the commitment by those companies who go above ￼￼and beyond to show support for the association and home building industry. Each event has a sponsorship level to fit every budget. You can learn more about these opportunities to enhance your membership by visting the Sponsorship Opportunities webpage and reviewing the GBAHB Marketing Guide.